Terms and Conditions
First off all
Requeue App respects your privacy and appreciates your concern about how to handle and share your personal information. We value your trust in us and always work to protect the privacy of your data (individuals – companies) with the use of complete encryption to protect sent data.
Information about individuals:
The available means of communication that facilitate communication, establishment and confirmation of subscription membership, including but not limited to, phone numbers and e-mail addresses are collected. We collect number of visits and demographic information such as gender, age, and state to find accurate statistics for our users, to customize appropriate offers, and to provide services based on their interests and preferences.
The number of visits you have made, the number of reviews for restaurants , admired or evaluated in order to improve the user experience so that we can tailor the user experience more and more to the application.
How to use the data:
• Conduct market research, including conducting statistical analysis to understand user behaviour, including offering it to third parties to perform certain services on our behalf.
• Enable us to meet commitments and commitments.
• Meet your needs according to your interests and inform you of all your products, services, events, and special offers. And reach the best communication strategy for you, including (e-mail messages).
- What do we collect about you and why?
Profile photo: Photo will appear to the host and the waiter to recognize restaurant guests, also when you post a comment on restaurant page, and when you share the turn between friends, uploading photo is optional either choose to appear in public or between friends.
location: using location is important to make check-in upon arrival to restaurant, the check in will be automatically and the host knows that the guest is near to restaurant, the host can show how far is the guest and the estimated time to arrive to restaurant, searching for the nearest restaurant by location as well.
Email, phone number: To confirm membership, and to communicate between the restaurant, customer and requeue team.
Gender, Age and number of visits: So, we rely on accurate user statistics, and for customization offers.
In the limit allowed by law, Queue up provides the service and content on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we do not have any representation or warranty as to the content or availability of the service or it will be error-free or will be corrected Disadvantages. Q & A and our partner restaurants will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss of any consequences found in the contract or outside the contract or caused by your use or inability to use our service. In the event that Q & A or the partner restaurant have a responsibility to you, our overall liability will be limited to the waiting list. This does not include or limit the liability of Queue up or the partner restaurant for any subject that would be illegal in not taking responsibility such as in the event of death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or false statements.
- Events beyond our control
Neither party shall be responsible for the other because of the delay or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement for any reason beyond our control. This includes, without limitation, any of the following: Judgment, fate, government action, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil unrest. Or failure in servers and the Internet.
- The independence of the items
If any item is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuity of the remaining items with all effectiveness shall not be prejudiced.
- Our right to change these terms and conditions
The Kuwaiti courts have jurisdiction over any allegation arising out of or in connection with any use of our services. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these terms or subject matter (including disputes or non-contractual claims) will be governed by law in Kuwait
- Use of our service or services
Your access to our site or service is temporarily allowed, and we have the right to withdraw or modify your access to our site or service without notice (details below). We are not responsible for any reason why our site or service is unavailable at any time or for any length of time. From time to time, we may limit the extent of registered users' access to some parts of our site or service. You are responsible for keeping your login details confidential and for any activities you receive in your account. If you have any questions about your login details or if you feel that they have been misused, contact us immediately to let us know. We have the ability to disable your account at any time.
- Acceptable Use
You can use our service for legal reasons only. You may not use our Site or Service in any way that may infringe any local or international law, send, receive, tolerate, use or reuse any material that does not comply with the content standards of our services set forth in Section 5 below. You also agree that no portion of our Site or Service shall be accessed without permission, interference, damage or disruptions, or any network or equipment used in our service.
- Interactive features in our website
We can from time to time provide certain interactive features that will allow you to interact through our site or our service such as chat rooms. We do not disclose any interactive service we provide, but we can remove content that violates these terms and conditions. If we decide to supervise an interactive service, we will inform you before using the service and we will provide you with the means of communication with the supervisor in the event of any problem or difficulty.
- Content Standards
- These standards apply to all contributions you make to our service ("Contributions"), and any related interactive services. You must adhere to these standards and the message as well. These standards apply to the full contribution and to each part of them as well. Contributions must be accurate (if they are facts), be truthful (if they are opinions) and be constrained by the law applicable in Kuwait and in any country that comes from it. Contributions should not:
- contain any defamatory material against any person, be obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, defamatory, promote violence or differentiate race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, or age
- Copyright, copyright, or trademark infringement of any person
- Be deceptive to any person or infringe upon any third party's legal duty, such as contractual duty or confidential duty or promoting illegal acts
- be threatened, offensive or transgressive of anyone else's privacy, harass or harass, harass, embarrass, intimidate anyone else
- be used to impersonate any person or false claim of your identity or cooperation with any person or give the impression that it stems from us if this is not the truth
- Promote, promote or assist in any illegal act such as copyright infringement or misuse of the computer
- Comment or Termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our service
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to contribute to our service
- Give you a warning
- Take legal action against you and include compensation for all costs (including but not limited to administrative and legal costs) resulting from the violation
- Intellectual property rights
We are the owners of all intellectual property rights in our site, our service, and the material published on it (except for your contributions). These works are protected by copyright and copyright treaties around the world. All rights reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, publish, broadcast, transmit, make available to anyone, or use any content on our Site in any way other than your own non-commercial use.
8. Reliance on published information
Any comments posted on our service should not be considered reliable advice. Therefore, we disclaim any liability for reliance on these comments posted by any visitor on our service, or by anyone who knows its content.
9. Our site and service are constantly changing
We aim to constantly update our site and service and can change its content at any time. If necessary, we can stop access to our site and service or shut down for an indefinite period. Any content on our site or service may at any time be outdated, and we have no obligation to update these areas.
10. Our responsibility
We took all precautions when processing our site and our service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions related to the content or any technical problems you may encounter when using our service or our site. If we are informed of any errors on our site or our service, we will try to correct them as soon as possible. To the extent permitted by law, we will completely exclude liability (whether arising out of contract, negligence or otherwise) from any loss or damage that may be incurred by you or any third party related to our site, service or any site linked to our site and any content posted on it . This does not affect our liability in the event of personal death or injury arising out of our negligence, our responsibility in the event of fraud, making false statements or providing false statements on a fundamental matter or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted under applicable law.
11. Collect Data about you
Data about you your visits to our site, and the use of our service
You agree to collect certain data about you such as your phone number, name, and current location as a result of your use of our service.
12. Upload content to our site and service
Any Content you upload to our Services or the information we collect in Section 11 shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You understand and agree that we have the right to use, copy, distribute, sell, disclose such content or information to third parties for any purpose related to our work. If such content is protected by intellectual property rights, you grant us a permanent, international, royalty-free license to use, modify, distribute, sell and disclose such content to third parties for any purpose related to our work.
13. Links from our site
When our site contains links to other sites and sources provided by third parties, these links provide only your information. We have no control over the content of these sites or sources and do not accept any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. Judiciary and applicable law
The Kuwaiti courts have jurisdiction over any allegation arising out of, or relating to, visiting our site or using our services. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these terms or subject matter (including disputes or non-contractual claims) will be governed by law in Kuwait.
We can review these terms at any time by changing this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes we are making, because you are bound by it.